Looking for a compact MIDI controller with lots of power under the hood? The Arturia MicroLab 25-key controller allows you to get more from your MIDI controller. This versatile keyboard features velocity-sensitive keys and touch-sensitive pitch and modulation strips to shape your sound. The MicroLab includes a free download of Analog Lab Lite, a full production software with over 600 keyboard and synth sounds. The creators at Sweetwater love the built-in chord mode that lets them program a chord, then play it across the whole keyboard with a single key. For storage, the USB cord securely wraps around the unit. Whatever music you want to make, you can do it with the Arturia MicroLab controller.
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys are responsive and light
- Onboard pitch and modulation strips help you shape your sound
- Chord mode allows you to play any chord with the touch of a single key
- Octave ± buttons for shifting the keyboard range
- Eye-catching finish showcases your personality
- Integrated USB housing neatly stores your cable while not in use